Permanent Full-time or Part-time Available
Who we are:
Reach Child and Youth Development Society is a non-profit organization that has been providing programs and services to children and their families since 1959. We proudly serve the communities of Delta, Surrey, and Langley B.C. and offer a variety of programs and services designed to meet the needs of children to ensure their optimal development. Over 1,000 children and their families benefit from our services annually.
Why work with us?
• You will see children directly and provide parent coaching and training
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Flexible work schedules
• Collaborative environment with multidisciplinary team work
• Ongoing weekly mentorship and career development opportunities
• Extensive resources (toys, equipment, assessment tools)
We have a new position for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our Early Intervention Therapies and Autism programs. As an SLP, you will work with an extended team of therapists and consultants who provide a combination of direct weekly therapy, consultation and parent coaching. At Reach, we are committed to community integration for all children and value collaboration, creativity and innovation. Are you an SLP who would like to work in a supportive and friendly environment dedicated best practices? If you are, we’d love to meet you!
What you will need:
• A car, a cell phone and enthusiasm!
• Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Registered or Eligible to Register with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC (CSHBC) • New grads are welcome We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.
Reach Child and Youth Development Society welcomes and encourages applications from members of racialized groups/visible minorities, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. If you require an accommodation through our hiring process, please include your request in the application email. We honor life experience and cultural backgrounds and take all forms of education into consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest in employment with REACH. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.