- This event has passed.
Delta Down Syndrome Support Group Meeting:
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
This in-person group is cancelled due to COVID-19. Please contact Sarah below if you are interested in gathering virtually.
Our goals are to
- Provide guest speakers to discuss common issues
- Reach therapists,
- Community professionals
- Other programs
- To provide support and information to families in Delta who have a child with Down Syndrome
- To help connect parents of children with Down Syndrome
- To provide monthly meetings for parents and their children
- To provide on-site child minding while you attend the discussion
DATE: First Thursday of each month, October to September
TIME: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
COST: No charge and light refreshments served.
LOCATION: Reach Society Main Office, Lois E. Jackson Kinsmen Centre for Children
5050 47th Avenue, Ladner, BC
Please RSVP to Sarah Garnham
P: 604-946-6622 ext 321